Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Art Journal - page swap - Happy 2013!!!!

To start the year on my best foot, I have joined a page swap in swap-bot. The idea is two illustrate two pages of a possible art journal for a partner. In turn, I will get pages created for me.

The questions asked were:
1). What do you think would happen in your life in 2013?
2). What did you enjoy doing the most in december 2012?


So, here are my entries. The front side is a mixture of watercolor, ink and newsprint. The back side has either quotes (referring to Paris) or a definition from Wikipedia (concerning SCD).


I was a bit slow to start... but once I got going, it because quite easy thing to create and the words just flowed.





3 comments:

  1. I love these. The drawings with the writing and the colors look fabulous. I haven't been to Paris since I finished high school (a long time ago), but my daughter was there this past spring. These bring back fond memories. Happy Swapping. Suzi (s-b SuziLB) www.cleaningmycraftroom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your very talented. I love these pages. I have tried to do art pages but just haven't got the knack for it. I love everything Paris themed. I try to do mail art but not so great at it but I am sure it brightens up someone elses mailbox. I am going to take time and wonder around your blog. kraftykj passing thru from swap bot

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cool! You are very talented. You also have a neat blog. I liked looking at all the art. :) homekeepingheather from swap bot for the blogging into 3013 swap

    ReplyDelete